New Business Development
Paul B. Freedman, CPA, is Director of New Business Development in the Accounting and Audit Services Group since 2007. He managed his own practice for more than twenty years and served as a managing partner for a national CPA firm. While with the national firm, Mr. Freedman established a division focused on commercial lenders which provided services such as performing field examinations and reviewing borrowers’ collateral. A similar division has now been established at Morison Cogen under Mr. Freedman’s direction. His practice concentration has long included litigation support, forensic accounting services, and expert testimony.
- Graduate of the Temple University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Consultant to both privately-held businesses and publicly-owned companies
- Service provider to the Commercial Finance Association both regionally and nationally.
- Member of the Board of Directors of a biotech company in southern New Jersey whose shares trade on the London Stock Exchange
- Held the position of their Chief Financial Officer.