Fax: +1. 267.440.3155
Accounting & Audit Services Group
Benjamin A. Piazza, CPA, began his career at Morison Cogen LLP in 1994, serving as associate, supervisor, and manager until being named a partner in 2010. He now acts as partner of the Accounting and Audit Services Group, advising closely-held businesses, public companies, and not-for-profit organizations on financial, tax, and operational matters Mr. Piazza specializes in providing benefit plan audit services to companies in both the public and private sectors. His practice concentration includes accounting and auditing of pension plans and companies in the telecommunications, distribution, travel, life insurance, airline, real estate and professional service organizations.
- Graduate of Penn State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Member of Morison Cogen’s marketing committee
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Main Line Chamber of Commerce