Accounting & Audit Services Group
Joseph M. Kistner, CPA, began his career at Morison Cogen LLP in 1984, serving as associate, supervisor, and manager before being named a partner of the Accounting and Audit Services Group in 2001. He currently serves as the company’s Managing Partner, is a member of the executive committee, and acts as a concurring reviewer in the firm’s audit quality assurance group. His practice concentration is in the areas of accounting and auditing with an emphasis on not-for-profit-organizations, closely-held businesses, and audit of pension plans.
- Graduate of Drexel University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting
- CPA, 1986
- Formerly a licensed securities representative
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member and Treasurer for a number of organizations