Lee S. Kersey, CPA, joined Morison Cogen LLP in 1984 and is now a partner in the Accounting and Audit Service Group. His practice concentration includes advising closely-held businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and high-net-worth individuals on financial, tax, and operational matters. Additionally, Mr. Kersey is a member of the firm’s executive committee and acts as the personnel partner, coordinating the firm’s recruitment activities. He also serves on the quality control review team and heads the firm’s technology implementation and enhancement planning.
- Graduate of Temple University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Non-Profit Financial Officers
- Penn Suburban Chamber of Commerce
- Registered securities and insurance representative
- Various Business groups and clubs